Katana Rose: Brought To Life MFF 2013
- Started as an idea.
- Started some doodles on paper. Wasn’t happy yet with the design.
- Inspiration from seeing arito's Lewis Fursuit
- Started to thow many things that describe myself into the design, I wanted a character that described MYSELF, it had to be personal to me.
- Drew on paper some more.
- Success! I had created a design I loved, something that connected with me on a personal level!
- Gave her a name, my 2 favorite names for a female; Katana Rose
- She became main fursona
- -June 2012-
- Small changes made since her original creation.
- Decided I really wanted to bring her to life.
- Looked around for a suit maker.
- I knew a few makers that I wanted to bring her to life, lots of people were closed or giving refunds.
- Came across autumnfallings
- Sent in a quote
- Got approved
- Sat in shock at the email saying I was approved, with the biggest grin on my face.
- Got my ref, sheet made. (ref made by TesxaCoyote)
- Loved my ref; it was perfect!
- Got confirmation that my suit was going to start being built
- Excitedly watched as WIP photos came rolling in
- Cried a little (happy tears) at some of the photos, seeing her being created, a design that I made from SCRATCH, completely by my own hand, coming to life; its the best feeling in the world.
- Waited impatiently for MFF to come
- MFF 2013 came
- Got a text that she could be picked up
- Ran to go pick her up
- Got help on how to put her on and learn about how to wash her, etc.
- Suited in her for the first time
- Got a bit teary eyed
- Got photos, gave hugs, was goofy, she was very loved at the con.
- Made so many people smile and that was the best feeling to see so many smiling faces!
Love my suit so much and so happy with how she turned out and the journey i’ve had so far in creating her and drawing her and watching as an idea of mine came to life. I can’t wait to see what the future brings with this suit, I hope to travel to so many different places and putting smiles on peoples faces and making people’s days. I love being a fursuiting, I couldn’t be happier. Thank you so much AutumnFallings, for bringing Katana to life, I hope you go far in life!!!! <3
Please give these amazing artist some love!
To follow me: